PrivAdotE Foro
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Some problems I encountered

2 participantes

Some problems I encountered Empty Some problems I encountered

Mensaje por Cherry Berry Jue Mar 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Hello. I started to play yesterday, and here's the list of problems I encountred so far.

1. Inventory window is too big. It's because tab names are too long, you need to edit msgstringtable.txt (already fixed it for myself).

2. Warper NPC doesn't warp to Bio Laboratory F4 (lhz_dun04) and Undersea Tunnel F6 (iz_dun05). Please edit the script.

3. There's no Mora Tool Dealer (mora 100, 118) that should sell Elven Arrow (ID# 1773) and Hunting Arrow (ID# 1774). Your custom Ammunition NPC doesn't sell them either. Please add them, elven bow is pretty useless without elven arrows.

4. Something's wrong with Universal Rental NPC, you stuck and can't move after clicking on it, probably missing "end;" in the script.

Cherry Berry

Some problems I encountered Empty Re: Some problems I encountered

Mensaje por Salvavila Jue Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Jeez hehehe you got us right there!

Anyway, thanks for letting us know about this. Ill talk to the Game Master about it and fix that as soon as possible.

Kepp up the good work, hope you have fun and if there is anything you would like to tell us please do.

Very Happy

Salvavila
Salvavila